virtual tour of our language school
demonstration English class with a Czech teacher – short version: 30 minutes
- warmer – an activity to used to “tune” the students to the target language (short interview, game, interesting news...)
- homework check + feedback – check of the homework from the previous class, feedback for students
- input – presentation of new information to learn, however not in the form of a “lecture”; this is carried out interactively
- practice – practising previously learned information by means of communicative activities
- setting up homework – assignment of homework
- summary, feedback – class summary, feedback, absorption and stabilisation of newly learned information
Exercises focusing on all 4 skills: speaking, reading, writing and listening are part of each class.
During classes, strong emphasis is always put on students' active cooperation and their spoken language.