Language Service Coordinator
The coordinators are ready to fulfil our clients’ requests. They try to come up with the best solutions so that the clients come away satisfied. Smiles and positive attitudes are the norm – at our branches there is always a friendly atmosphere!
The job involves:
- Customer care – everything from accepting orders, preparing offers, performing calculations, and completing invoicing are part of the daily routine;
- Acting as an important connection between clients, translators/teachers, and other departments within the company, requiring the ability to pull together as a team player;
- Being a professional buyer and getting even the impossible from suppliers (back office);
- The ability, after the initial training, to work on your own business deals and pursuing opportunities to prove your skills;
- Learning new tricks of the trade and having a positive attitude toward foreign languages;
- Working with people, which may be more difficult than just communicating in a different language, but a coordinator does it with a smile;
- Advanced MS Office skills.
A coordinator can look forward to:
- Participating as part of the course organisation team – coordinating translation, editing, or interpreting services for a wide range of clients, from individuals to large corporations;
- Working in an multinational company that still manages to maintain the friendly atmosphere of a smaller firm;
- Motivational commissions based on managing your own business deals;
- A full-time employment contract;
- Company language courses and allowance for further training in skills connected with job duties;
- Allowances for sport, culture, and leisure activities;
- 5 weeks vacation.
Currently we are offering these positions:
- Language Service Coordinator (translations) in Prague
- Language Service Coordinator in Karlovy Vary
- Language Service Coordinator in Kolín (back office)
Send your CV in Czech and English with a letter of motivation via the contact form below or directly to email@example.com. By sending your CV to the email address above, you agree to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. In other words, your personal data will be kept by our HR department for 2 years and will not be used for any other purposes other than a job offer. Thank you!