Summer conversation courses with TEDTALKS
Don’t want to forget what you’ve learned over the summer, or you need to practice speaking before your planned vacation?
Letní konverzační kurzy
We have prepared special attendance courses for the general public for July–August. Lessons are held at our branch locations.
They will offer conversational lessons focused on the development of soft skills. And what is important to note: all lessons will be designed as separate lessons that do not build on or follow each other. You don’t have to worry about having to catch up on missed classes after your absence or having to ask for your missed homework.
What are TEDTALKS?
A 21st century phenomenon dealing with topics such as Hear, Listen and Understand, Trade in Fear, Food of the Future and Trust as the Currency of the 21st Century. They offer short lectures on science, politics, art, culture and business, which allow everyone to expand their knowledge and horizons.
Thanks to a modern approach utilizing popular TEDTALKS, lessons will hone your:
- debating skills
- critical thinking skills when assessing societal issues and developing your own point-of-view
- level of listening
- and last but not least, the fluency of your discourse
What does the summer course involve?
- you do not need any textbooks
- a set of pre-prepared lessons
- lessons are independent of each of other, the attendee can therefore miss as many as they wish
- adapted to levels A2, B1 and B2/C1
- attractive and up-to-date topics
- interesting speakers
- interaction among students
Intensive one-week conversation course
- a week of intensive conversation
- 10 lessons
- Monday to Friday in the afternoon
- every day for 90 min.
- level A2-B2
- 8 lessons
- 4 meetings, 1x a week for 90 min.
- level A2-B2