If you dream of a job that you can adjust to your schedule and you have a CEFR foreign language level of at least C1, then there is a future for you at Skrivanek! Become a foreign language teacher and help people understand each other.
From a teacher we require:
- An open, positive attitude towards students and a willingness to help them;
- Reliability, loyalty, diligence, organisation, a systematic and communicative approach;
- One of the following qualifications:
In return we offer:
- A friendly environment,
- Language school team support;
- Management of your own time: flexible working hours scheduled according to your needs;
- Opportunities to lead language courses in the top companies of the region;
- Opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills;
- A library, up-to-date teaching materials, and methodological support;
- The chance to get an internationally recognised TEFL certificate after one year of cooperation.
Contact the nearest branch
Skrivanek Language School has branches in 17 Czech towns and cities. Please select the closest branch and contact us.
Contact Katka, our HR representative
Send your letter of motivation letter and a structured CV to email@example.com.
What does the hiring process look like?
By sending your CV to the email address above, you agree to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. In other words, your personal data will be kept by our HR department for 2 years and will not be used for any other purposes than a job offer. Thank you!