Translators / Proofreaders / Interpreters
Would you like to work with one of the leading language agencies in Central and Eastern Europe? Join us! At Skřivánek the doors are always open to new translators, proofreaders, and interpreters of various language combinations.
Feedback and corrections
- Language education in the field of translation, interpreting, or other education in linguistics, or a college/secondary education in another field with language abilities at least at the level of a general state language examination (level C1)
- Professional qualification, education, or experience in a specific field
- Minimum of 2 years of translating or proofreading experience
- Responsibility, reliability, independence, and accuracy
- CAT tool is an advantage
- Trade licence
- PC and excellent PC skills, internet connection, and mobile phone.
- Stable amount of work for a wide range of clients – from large corporations to individuals
- Training in translation software programs
- Methodological support in the form of a stylistic and language handbook, trainings, and webinars
- Technical support
- Feedback, evaluations, and corrections
Currently we’re looking for associates with these language combinations
English – Czech
German – Czech
Polish – Czech
Hungarian – Czech
Other language combinations
If you translate or proofread other language combinations and would be interested in working with us, please fill in the questionnaire or send your structured CV with a short letter of motivation to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
By completing the questionnaire or sending a CV to Skřivánek s.r.o., you agree to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. In other words, your personal data will be kept by our HR department for 2 years and will not be used for any other purposes than a job offer. Thank you!